Go from pale and interesting to Bronzed Beauty in no time with Spray Tanning. Choose from a light glow to deep, bronzed goddess!
You will be asked to disrobe for your treatment. You will be provided with disposable underwear (or you can keep on your own if you prefer) wipes to remove any makeup or deodorant, a cap to protect your hair and sticky feet to protect your soles from getting tanned! Moisturiser will then be applied to any dry areas to prevent them from going too dark. The tanning lotion will then be sprayed on, don’t worry I will give you full instructions of what to do as we go along. Moisturiser will be reapplied to those dry areas and I will give you full aftercare advice on how to get the best from your tan.
Hints and Tips
- Make sure you wear dark, loose clothing to your appointment.
- Exfoliate and Moisturise on the day of your tan to smooth any dry areas.
- Be careful which exfoliator and moisturiser you choose. An exfoliator with a heavy oil base will leave a layer of oil on your skin which may prevent the tan from developing properly. It is best to use exfoliating gloves or a loofah and avoid oily sugar scrubs or salt scrubs. Scrubs specifically for pre-tanning are great. Use a light moisturiser rather than a thicker body butter.
- Try to remove heavy makeup before your appointment.
- All hair removal – waxing or shaving – should be done 24 hours prior to your tan.
Aftercare and Homecare
- Leave your tan on for atleast 8 hours (preferably over night) to develop properly.
- AVOID contact with water until you wash off your spray tan. Don’t wash your hands or cleanse your face. Use a straw for drinking and be VERY careful when brushing your teeth!
- DO NOT touch your skin – tanned palms are not a good look! Try to be careful when you’re sleeping not to lie on your hands.
- Don’t do anything that is going to make you sweat .
- When washing your tan off – don’t use any exfoliator. Just let the water wash off the guide colour, do give your skin a good rub though, if all the guide colour isn’t washed off this can be mistaken for streaks.
- Be careful when drying your skin – just pat dry – scrubbing your skin will take off the tan.
- Keep moisturising! The key to a long lasting and even tan is moisturising! When your tan starts to fade exfoliate and moisturise regularly.
- If you have any problems or questions do not hesitate to contact me, help is just a text away!
For treatment costs please see our Quick Look Price List