Eyelash Lift and Tint
This fabulous treatment enhances your natural eyelashes by lifting them up, opening the eyes while the tint further enhanced by defining them. Lashes appear darker and longer lessening the need for mascara - no extensions required, lasts up to 6 weeks, low maintenance treatment.
We will discuss the look you are going for, whether it be dark and dramatic or feminine and fluttery, then I will choose a silicone shield to suit your style. Your eyes will remain closed throughout the entire treatment. The silicone shield is placed on your closed eyelid, your lashes are moulded to the shield to create their new shape. Perm lotion is then applied and left to work, Neutralising lotion is then applied to secure your lashes into their new shape, finally the tint is applied to give your lashes glossy colour to complete your look. Collagen lotion is applied to nourish your lashes then voila - lifted, longer looking beautiful lashes!
Hints and Tips
- A patch test is essential 24 hours before your appointment. Even if you have had it done before! Different salons use different brands of tint, and just because you are not allergic to one doesn't mean you're not allergic to another. Your patch test will then be valid for a year. Patch tests are free and an appointment can be booked and they only take 2 minutes!
- Please avoid wearing contact lenses for your appointment.
- If possible, try not to wear any eye makeup to your appointment.
- Eyelash lifting & tinting does not work for everyone. There may be a reason why eyelash lift and tint doesn't "take" on your lashes.
After your eyelash treatment please follow this aftercare advice for 24hours after treatment:
- If any redness or irritation occurs apply a damp cotton wool compress. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Avoid touching/rubbing your eyes straight after the treatment.
- No swimming/saunas/sunbeds for 24 hours.
- Avoid applying makeup to the eyes for 24hours.
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 24hours.
- Brush your lashes into place daily.
- Avoid sleeping face down!
Take a look at my Photo Gallery