Things might be a bit different at your next appointment, but I want to assure you that I have taken all the necessary steps to make sure that your appointment is as safe and hygienic as possible, so that you feel totally comfortable coming back to the Salon.
What I have done
1. Educated myself on COVID19, the risks and how to minimise the spread of the virus. Kept up to date with industry advice and government guidelines.
2. Carried out a risk assessment on the Beauty Room, all aspects of my appointments and the treatments I provide.
3. Updated my reminder emails to include COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for attending your appointment.
4. Temporarily Omitted treatments from my price list.
1. Crichiebank have installed touch free hand sanitizers to be used upon entry and exit of the building.
2. A one way system has been introduced in stairwells to avoid congestion on the stairs
3. Toilets can be used but there is one-in, one-out policy.
The Beauty Room
1. Disposable paper towels will be available for use to avoid cross contamination
2. Hand sanitizer has been placed around the Beauty Room to be used by myself and clients
3. Disposable tissues will be placed around the room for use by clients and myself
4. All bins have been changed to foot operated pedal bins.
5. I am all stocked up on effective sanitising and disinfecting products.
6. Extra time is being left in between appointments so that ALL SURFACES will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each client. Disposable paper towels will be used for cleaning.
7. All towels have been removed and will be replaced by disposable couch roll
8. All unnecessary items have been removed
9. A protective screen has been installed at the nail bar.
10. When the weather allows, the windows will be left open to encourage good ventilation.
1. Clients will be sent a Client Record Form by text, prior to their appt, this is to ensure all their details are up to date, it also includes pre-treatment questions regarding Coronavirus.
2. You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival at Crichiebank, then sanitise in the Beauty Room before your treatment.
3. Clients will be asked to hang up jackets and bags on the hooks provided. If you could try and bring as little as possible with you that would be appreciated. Leave phones in pockets or bags unless it’s an emergency.
4. As per government guidelines, I will be wearing gloves, apron, face covering and a visor for each treatment. Gloves and apron will be disposed of after each client and the visor will be disinfected.
5. The government guidelines state that clients are required to wear face coverings. You can bring your own, or these can be supplied for a small charge.
6. You will be asked to sanitise you’re hands again after your treatment.
7. I will allocate extra time between treatments for thorough cleaning and disinfection of ALL SURFACES.
What I ask you to do
1. Clients will be encouraged to pay PRIOR to their appointment via online banking. If this is not suitable for you, I will still be accepting card payments but online bank transfer is preferable.
2. Please arrive ON TIME, not too early and not late. I will not have leeway between appointments to allow for lateness as this time will be devoted to cleaning and disinfection.
3. Please wait outside or in your car, I will text you when I’m on my way down to meet you.
4. Please come to your appointment ALONE.
5. Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature, continuous cough, loss of taste or sense of smell, if you have recently travelled abroad or if you have been in close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
6. Please follow the guidelines in the above section, they are there for the safety of you, others within the business centre and myself.
The above may sound daunting and difficult to follow, but please rest assured it is purely for the safety of my clients and myself. Please remember these are legal requirements and are not optional. Above all, I want you to feel safe and relaxed at your appointment. If anyone has any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Last Updated 20/07/2020
Last Updated 20/07/2020